VMware Player Free Download For Windows & linux. VMware Player Is Freeware. Download VMware Player For Windows 7, 8, Download VMware Player setup Free.
VMware Player Overview
Ever wondered how to install multiple operating system in one PC? or How to install and run both windows and Linux in parallel. VMware Player Is Best And Easy Way To Run Multiple Operating Systems on a single PC at same time. VMware Player Free Download and enjoy its amazingfeatures. Download VMware Player to install both windows and Linux in parallel. You can use both operating systems at a time. You can allocate Hard Disk to multiple windows or Linux easily.
VMware creates a virtual layer under Operating System and divide the RAM and Processor resources to new operating systems. VMWare creates customized configuration for each operating system. So that overall performance is good. So there is no need to turn off your PC for dual boot Windows and Linux. Just get VMWare Player Download and make it easy to use virtual machine which created by VMware workstation. VMware player is the easy way to run linux on windows 7, windows 8, or using vMware Player run windows XP on windows 7, windows 8.
VMware Player Features
Below are Unique features of VMware Player. You should download VMware Player For Windows to see all in action.
- Run multiple operating system e.g. Linux or Windows on your PC.
- VMware Player make easy to share data between host computer and virtual machine.
- Access Data from virtual machine.
- VMware Player Run Windows XP on Windows 8, Windows 7.
- Safest and easiest way to try new software, New Operating system.
- Download VMware Player to make a virtual machine in easy steps
- Remote Connection to vSphere.
- Drag and Drop Files to Virtual Machine.
VMware Player Technical Details
If you are interested in reviewing Technical Details before VMware Player Download For Windows, See below.
- File Name:VMware-player-6.0.0-1295980.exe (Windows), VMware-Player-6.0.0-1295980.i386.bundle (Linux)
- File Size: 93.91 MB (Windows Setup), 221 MB (Linux)
- Date added: September 8, 2013
- MD5 Checksum: 51E7FA8B17D27AFBBCAF98FCD852C423 (Windows Setup), da59d4ad02d3fe42eeb5bde25562947c (Linux)
- Developers: Vmware
System Requirements For VMware Player
Before you Download VMware Player For Linux or Windows I suggest you should confirm your system requirements first.
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7 (32 bit/64 Bit), Windows 8 (x86/x64), Linux (x86/x64)
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 40 GB
VMware Player Free Download Setup
Click on below button to Start Download VMware Player For Free. VMware Player Download For Windows & Linux Free and Enjoy its Powerful Features. Choose the VMware Player free download based on your Requirements. These are official standalone setup offline installers. The first button is for VMware Player Download For Windows 8 or Windows 7. Second Button is for VMware Player for Linux. Below VMware player setup supports both 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video
For Windows PC
How To Use VMware Player
After you download VMware Player Setup from above link, see below for using:
- Double Click the setup file of VMware Player.
- Customize the installation of VMware if you want or wait until it is completed.
- Launch the VMware player application.
- If you already have the VM Image of an Operating System Just open it and play.
- Otherwise You can create new VM Image from ISO file of an Operating or Window.
- Just configure the resource usage e.g. CPU, Space, Memory etc.
- Now Enjoy two or Multiple OS at one time.
Let us know if you face any issues during VMware Player download for Windows or Installation.