Orcad 10.5 Free Download Setup for Windows. It is for electrical engineers to design electrical circuits virtually on screen instead of breadboards.
Orcad 16.5 Overview
Orcad 10.5 is a software to make circuits efficiently virtually on screen with many advanced tools for user to get privilege as much as they can. It is reliable and easy to understand the interface. Engineers would be get it very useful. This software gives plenty of useful tools to work efficiently without any interrupting flow of work. Oracle 10.5 creates, edit circuit parts and directly access the library with ease and quick.
Download link is at the bottom of the article. It is a trial version for both 34 and 64 bit operating system. User would find it great to work on this application with so many advanced features to build circuits virtually with ease.
Features of Orcad 16.5
Below are the features that you will experience after Orcad 16.5 Free Download.
- Provides efficient and quickly editing.
- You could edit and create circuit parts without interrupting you work flow.
- Can access the library from user interface.
- Make changes easily and quickly.
- integrated FPGA’s and PLD’s.
Orcad 16.5 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Orcad 16.5
- Setup File Name: Cadence_SPB_165.iso
- Full Setup Size: 2.13 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 7th Apr 2014
- License: Trial Version
- Developers: Cadence
System Requirements for Orcad 16.5
Before you start Orcad 16.5 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/ MAC OS
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB Free Space
- Processor: 1 GHz Pentium III, IV
Orcad 16.5 Free Download
Click on below button to start Orcad 10.5 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Orcad 10.5. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video