OpenCV Free Download Latest Version setup for windows. Utilize library functions for real time apps. 2D/3D motion tracking and digital image processing use.
Opencv is the best software which is released under the BSD license and is free for educational or even commercial purpose. It is a very computer efficient and has a strong focus on the real time applications. it is enabled with Opencl and you can take the advantage of multi-core processing accessing through its library. Opencv contains many languages like Python, C++ and java interface. It supports all of the operating systems like Linux, Windows and Mac.
It is mostly used in digital image processing. Libraries of OpenCV are very helpful to process real time data. It is used in latest lab work of research papers related to digital image processing.
Features of OpenCV
Below are the features that you will be able to experience after the first install after OpenCV Free Download.
- You can use 2D and 3D tool kits
- It has C++, C#, Java and Python
- it can be used for motion tracking
- mobile robotics are using openCV
- Basically used for HCI (Human Computer Interface)
- Best interface
- Supported in almost every operating system
OpenCV Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name:OpenCV For Windows 2.4.8
- Setup File Name: opencv-2.4.8.rar
- Full Setup Size: 345 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 16th Mar 2014
- License: Open Source / Freeware
- Developers: OpenCV
System Requirements For Opencv
Before you start OpenCV free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows, Linux or Mac
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Processor: 900 MHz
OpenCV Free Download
Click on below button to start OpenCV Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup of OpenCV For Windpws. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video