Get .NET Reflector Free Download Latest Version Setup. Decompile your .NET code. Convert .NET exe to readable C++/C# code with .NET reflector decompiler.
.NET Reflector Overview
If you are a .NET developer then .NET Reflector is the best tool you can ever have. The .NET Reflector a small software that lets you decompile and fix the code, it also lets you to decompile the frameworks, components and libraries. it is a time and money saver software, also it simplify the development by debugging into .NET source that you are working with. In that way you can find bugs and compiled code easily. It can also be used as a plugin in Visual Studio so you will be able to use debugging techniques on any assembly. So the source code is always available for the library. The best feature I like about it is that it supports C# and .NET 1.0, .NET 2.0 and even .NET 4.0
Feature of .NET Reflector
Below are the feature that you will be able to experience after the first installation on your operating system
- Better searching and filtering
- decompiles and fixes the code
- supports C# and .NET 1.0, .NET 2.0, .NET 4.0
- The performance is much improved in this newer version
- Added decompilation in Visual Studio when you hit an exception.
.NET Reflector Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: .NET Reflector 8
- Setup File Name: ReflectorInstaller.rar
- Full Setup Size: 8 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 15 Mar 2014
- Developers: RedGate
System Requirements For .NET Reflector
Before you start .NET Reflector free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 2003
- Memory (RAM): 1GB
- Hard Disk Space: 9.4 MB
- Processor: 900 MHz
.NET Reflector Free Download
Click on below button to start .NET Reflector Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for .NET Reflector. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video