Zemax OpticStudio 2018 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Zemax OpticStudio 2018.
Zemax OpticStudio Overview
Zemax OpticStudio 2018 is an impressive application which is widely used for design and analyzing optical and lighting systems and projects. The application offers users with a wide range of tools and features capable of performing powerful and advanced options with great accuracy without giving users further trouble. The application is mainly used to design and analyze photographs systems such as Camera Lenses and more. You can also download Zemax OpticStudio 2018 Free Download.
Zemax OpticStudio 2018 can model various optical elements such as simple lenses, aspheric lenses, mirrors and differential optical elements with the help of this program. The application is able to perform continuous sequential numeral tracking through optical elements or even non-sequential too. It is also possible to produce standard analytical charts such as point and segment X-ray charts. Zemax is also able to model the effect of optical coatings on the surface of components. The application has complete library included with a wide range of lenses. You can also download Zemax OpticStudio 2018 Free Download.
Features of Zemax OpticStudio
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Zemax OpticStudio free download.
- Design and analyze lenses.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Fast and quick operations.
- Library with camera lenses.
- Produce standard analytical sharts.
- Powerful and advanced tools.
Zemax OpticStudio Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Zemax OpticStudio 2018
- Setup File Name: Zemax_OpticStudio_18.4.1.rar
- Full Setup Size: 658 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 16th Jan 2021
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For Zemax OpticStudio
Before you start Zemax OpticStudio free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Zemax OpticStudio Free Download
Click on below button to start Zemax OpticStudio Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Zemax OpticStudio. This would be compatible with 32 bit and 64-bit windows.